Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses. But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. It contains a yellow-colored chemical called curcumin, which is often used to color foods and cosmetics.
Turmeric is used for arthritis, heartburn (dyspepsia), joint pain, stomach pain, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, bypass surgery, hemorrhage, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomach bloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems, Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection, stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome(IBS), gallbladder disorders, high cholesterol, a skin condition called lichen planus, skin inflammation from radiation treatment, and fatigue.
- Antioxidant: preventing the formation of free radicals which may cause a huge array diseases and illnesses
- Anti-inflammatory: ery useful for chronic illnesses such as rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, ulcerative colitis, chronic pains, high cholesterol, skin conditions, metabolic syndrome and various other degenerative conditions.
- Anti-coagulant: turmeric is known to helps to reduce vascular thrombosis which additionally helps reduce cardiovascular diseases.
- Increases the production of anti-depressant effects in the brain.
- Reduces free radicals from the body thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Reduces vascular as a natural anti-coagulant.
- Turmeric Powder
- Black Pepper extract (95% Piperine)
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose capsule shell
- Food supplements must not be used as substitute a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before use. If you are taking any medications, have an existing medical condition or are due to under go surgery, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Take One to Three Capsule Daily
- Do not exceed stated dose.