One capsule a day
3 Month supply
Why take Omega 3 6 9?
- Improving heart health: Omega-3 fatty acids can increase “good” HDL cholesterol. They can also reduce triglycerides, blood pressure and the formation of arterial plaques.
- Supporting mental health: Taking omega-3s can reduce symptoms of depression, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. It can also reduce the risk of psychotic disorders for those who are at risk.
- Reducing weight and waist size: Omega-3 fats play an important role in weight management and can help reduce waist circumference
- Decreasing liver fat: Consuming omega-3s in your diet can help decrease the amount of fat in your liver
- Supporting infant brain development: Omega-3s are extremely important for brain development in babies.
- Fighting inflammation: Omega-3 fats are anti-inflammatory, meaning they can reduce the inflammation in your body that can contribute to a number of chronic diseases
- Preventing dementia: People who eat more fish, which is high in omega-3 fats, tend to have a slower decline in brain function in old age. Omega-3s may also help improve memory in older people
- Promoting bone health: People with higher omega-3 intake and blood levels tend to have better bone mineral density
- Preventing asthma: Omega-3 intake can help reduce symptoms of asthma, especially in early life.
Directions for Use:
Take 1 capsule daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
Fish Oil 400mg/Capsule Providing Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 72mg/Capsule, Docosapentaenoic Acid (DHA) 48mg/Capsule, Flaxseed Oil 300mg/Capsule, Sunflower Oil 290mg/Capsule, Vitamin E (dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 10mg/Capsule 83% RDA%.
Gelatin, Glycerine & Purified water.
Suitable for Vegetarians – NO
Suitable for Vegans – NO
Suitable For Halal – YES
Food supplements must not be used as substitute a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before use. If you are taking any medications, have an existing medical condition or are due to under go surgery, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed stated dose.